Front of House Team Member - Day Shift - $16/hour
At Chick-fil-A Encinitas we have a Championship Culture. We are confident that if you are enthusiastic, passionate, hard working, and enjoy and enjoy being on a winning team, you will love working here. At Chick-fil-A Encinitas we are a family, a team, and we are all part of something bigger than ourselves.
We believe a job is more than a paycheck. We dare to do business a different way and that is through genuine CARE. We care for our team and in turn our team cares for our guests every day.
We excel at providing personal and leadership development opportunities in a caring, team-oriented environment. We are also growing fast which means that we are continually growing, developing upcoming leaders, and excited to promote from within.
Chick-fil-A is known for our quality food and unmatched customer service. Whether this is your first job or you are a seasoned professional looking to advance your career, you will be in an environment and culture that will set you up for success and personal growth.
Full-Time Hospitality positions (Front of House) and BOH positions start at $16 per hour. Part-time availability starts at $15.50. We say starting because we have tremendous opportunities for personal, professional, and financial development. Team Leaders (Shift Leads) earn $18/hour with Directors and Restaurant Leaders earning even more.
In addition to providing an Championship Culture with career advancement opportunities, we offer a full range of benefits to our Championship Team:
- Free Employee Meals
- 50% Off Friends and Family Discount
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401 (k) Matching Program
- Tips for Delivery Drives
- Scholarship and Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Benefits Offered
- Sundays Off
Click this link to view our complete structure.
Part-Time & Full-Time Requirements:
- Part Time availability (Less than 32 Hours/week) Minimum Availability = 10am - 3 PM or 4:30-9:30 with Saturday Availability
- Part-time availability must be 16 or older
- Full - Time availability (32+ Hours/week)= 6:30-3 PM or 2:30-11 with Saturday Availability
- Full-time must be 18, be graduated from high school, or have applicable work permit.